We are a family business that is women-led and minority-owned with over 50 years of product development experience.
We believe that HOW we do things is as important as WHAT we do.
We believe in promoting sustainability while reducing our carbon footprint.
We believe in strong partnerships anchored in service and solutions.
We believe that our team’s curiosity, integrity, and drive is our unique advantage.
1980s – 1990s
Growing our Portfolio
- Acquired Ross Adhesives and launched the first glue stick in North America
- Acquired Pine Mountain to expand the firelogs business
- Acquired LePage’s Inc. and transformed a tape company into a complete mail/ship company
- Secured the rights to produce and distribute all USPS products
- Continued to launch more innovative patented technologies in the space such as the Press’n Cut® and Bandit® packaging tape dispensers
- Launched Earth Hugger® to support and grow our existing sustainability initiatives
Putting It All Together
- Continue to capitalize on our strong partnerships, global sourcing capabilities, and proven ability to launch meaningful innovation
- Launched WOOTS, an innovative scissor brand
- Expanded the Earth Hugger® brand with more innovation and communication
Our leaders form a diverse group filled with different perspectives and areas of expertise. We challenge one another and our teams to let our mission be our guide,
to make each day better than the last, and to have some fun.